- Fixed triangle hooks This type of attachment to the chain is normally used for those goods that do not require rotation on the hanging axis.
- Fixed C-shaped hooks The C-shaped attachment, also called “gooseneck” or “swan”
- Rotating spring-latch hooks They have a base set on fixed or C-shaped attachments to the chain.
- Free rotating hooks These attachments to the chain are used for movement and conveyors in which the items must be able to be rotated on the hanging axis.
- Hooks with lock The hooks with locking system ensure the orientation of the item during movement in production line and allow rotation only where necessary
- Special hooks In the handling and movement process, certain needs may emerge that are not met by the normal classes of products for hanging.
- Small hooks in steel wire Hanging of items to attachments of the chain can take place via hooks in steel wire, whether drawn, harmonic or stainless steel
- Transport units for painting We build frames and transport units that can be used for the painting of various items.
- Transport units for painting wood We build frames, transport units and trolleys for use in the furniture industry
- Rotating devices These rotation systems allow for the complete automation of some production stages.
- Spare parts for hooks Our warehouse has the individual components of the hooks in stock and readily available.
The CM Automazione showcase has been published on the ICE website, Italian Partners section. www.ice.it ... find your Italian partner, choose CM