Small hooks in steel wire
- Fixed triangle hooks This type of attachment to the chain is normally used for those goods that do not require rotation on the hanging axis.
- Fixed C-shaped hooks The C-shaped attachment, also called “gooseneck” or “swan”
- Rotating spring-latch hooks They have a base set on fixed or C-shaped attachments to the chain.
- Free rotating hooks These attachments to the chain are used for movement and conveyors in which the items must be able to be rotated on the hanging axis.
- Hooks with lock The hooks with locking system ensure the orientation of the item during movement in production line and allow rotation only where necessary
- Special hooks In the handling and movement process, certain needs may emerge that are not met by the normal classes of products for hanging.
- Small hooks in steel wire Hanging of items to attachments of the chain can take place via hooks in steel wire, whether drawn, harmonic or stainless steel
- Transport units for painting We build frames and transport units that can be used for the painting of various items.
- Transport units for painting wood We build frames, transport units and trolleys for use in the furniture industry
- Rotating devices These rotation systems allow for the complete automation of some production stages.
- Spare parts for hooks Our warehouse has the individual components of the hooks in stock and readily available.
RI-ME’s New 4.0 Coating Line Embraces Virtual Reality with the New VR-Tracking System for Robot Self-Learning